Systems & Control Lab is a hub for researchers and students in Mathematical Models, Systems Engineering, Monitoring, and Automation.
The Lab is articulated in two Research Groups:
Networked Control Systems and Data Fusion
- Cyber-physical systems
- Adaptive and learning systems
- Networked control and estimation
- Sensor networks
- Data fusion
Control systems and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Analysis and modeling of nonlinear control systems
- Multi-agent and autonomous systems
- Nonlinear dynamical networks
- Predictive control
- Robust and optimal control
Full Professors: G. Battistelli, L. Chisci, A. Tesi
Associate Professors: D. Angeli, M. Basso, P. Tesi
Assistant Professors: G. Innocenti
PHD Students: 6, Postdoc: 2, Fellows, MD and Visiting Students
School of Engineering
Via di Santa Marta 3
The activity takes place in the labs located in Building 29, second floor, room 470 and 546.
Labs open during the normal department opening hours.