The Software Technologies Lab carries out research, teaching, and technology transfer in computer science and software engineering, with focus on:
- Stochastic modeling and quantitative evaluation
- Analysis and design of real-time systems
- Formal methods for safety critical systems
- Distributed algorithms and systems
- Software architectures and enterprise applications
Full professor: E. Vicario, A. Fantechi
Associate professor: L. Carnevali
Research assistant: 4
PHD Student: 3 and Postdoctor Fellows, PhD , MsD, and Visiting Students
School of Engineering
Via di Santa Marta 3
ph. +39 055 275820
The activity takes place in the Lab located in Building 29, second floor, room 468.
Lab is open during the normal department opening hours.